A healthy person may spend most of their time sitting in a chair. But unfortunately most of them do not understand how much this can have negative consequences for their health.
You know the biggest problems for your health arise for this long time sitting. Because the internal organs of the pelvis are deprived of proper blood flow.
Although many may think otherwise. Fact is when sitting, a great load is placed on our spine, which after a long sitting, causes back pain. And if this is constantly repeated, permanent damage to the spine will occur.
Therefore, if you spend a lot of time sitting, whether you are sitting at work or at home, you should consider buying orthopedic seat cushions. You should have this cushion in order to lighten your back and prevent spinal damage.
Now, come to the point, how should you use this cushion? Let’s know the answer.
How to use orthopedic seat cushions
You must be wondering why orthopedic seat cushions? Well, orthopedic seat cushions are made of special materials, more precisely they are filled with special materials that provide support to your spine during prolonged sitting, and thus prevent pain.
From the outside, orthopedic seat cushions can have different shapes, some look like real pillows, some like a triangle, and so on. However no matter what they look like, they have the same purpose, to provide support to your back. What separates good orthopedic seat cushions from bad ones is the filling, which can be different.
The principle of usage of such pillows is based on an even distribution of the weight load of the spine. These simple pillows straighten the position of the back, correct posture, straighten the shoulders, relieve muscle tension and normalize the work of all organs.
Therefore, if you are engaged in any of the following jobs: office workers, pupils, students, secretaries, developers, road and air transport drivers, people whose work is associated with heavy physical exertion, you should consider buying orthopedic seat cushions. And don’t think that if you don’t have back pain problems, you don’t need this pillow. You need this pillow if you spend a lot of time sitting.
If you already have a damaged spine, this pillow can only help alleviate existing back pain, however, if you do not have any pain, orthopedic seat cushions will help you not to get pain, and keep your spine healthy, which is much more important.
Advantages of Using Orthopedic seat cushions
Orthopedic cushions for sitting on a chair are practical. These are not decorative, but functional products which, despite the apparent simplicity of design, have many advantages, and some of them are:
- Are made of hypoallergenic materials of natural and synthetic origin, do not emit toxins, and are therefore suitable even for allergies.
- Are characterized by the structure of the material that can breathe and the presence of antimicrobial impregnation, which eliminates the formation of sweat. It even ensures good air exchange, does not allow the development of fungi and mold.
- Do not have large internal cavities and are therefore resistant to the accumulation of dust and prevent the development of mites that cause itching.
- Thanks to the upholstered cover, soft and comfortable for the body, they do not cause discomfort when sitting.
- Are made of quality modern filler, which has an optimal level of density, stiffness, and height, which allows you to choose the option according to your own wishes.
- With regular use, they contribute to proper back support, relieving the user’s body of overload, and general fatigue (important for sick people and as a preventive measure of diseases of the musculoskeletal system that seem healthy).
- Suitable for users of different ages and builds: from children to adults with a maximum permissible weight load per seat of up to 120 kg.
Of course, they have many other advantages but these are some basic ones.
So if you spend a lot of time sitting, or if you have back pain that is very likely associated with sitting, you should seriously consider buying orthopedic seat cushions. And of course, you should know the usage of them.
Sitting is an unnatural position for your body and creates a lot of pressure on your spine, which can cause permanent damage to your spine and many other complications, so buy orthopedic seat cushions, use them properly and preserve your health.